When you work long hours as a nurse tending to the needs of others, I can’t imagine how exhausting it must be. Plus, if you have a family, they probably want your undivided attention too when you get home! And for those of you with a significant other, it can be difficult to fit quality time into your busy schedule.
So, to help you get back on the dating wagon, I wanted to share some doable (and fun!) date night ideas for you and your significant other. Why am I writing this? Because you deserve a little quality time now and then!
- Have a picnic in your backyard or at a nearby park.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Purchase a bottle of wine and your favorite pairing cheeses for a wine and cheese tasting night.
- Go on a walk.
- Look back at old photos for a good laugh.
- Go stargazing.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with each other at a local coffee shop.
- Have a dance party at home with your favorite playlist.
- Pick up favorite ice cream and toppings and make ice cream sundaes together…indulge!
- Have an indoor picnic in your living room.
- Attend a free local event, craft fair, or festival.
Need to go on your date straight after work? Wear your scrubs! We have plenty of cute scrubs to choose from that you can wear on a date…think colorful and comfortable scrub pants paired with a cute top from home and a pair of flats!
Let the planning begin!